Kerber Angelique stagger earth No 1 Serena Williams to win Australian unlock last - Iroma9ja

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Kerber Angelique stagger earth No 1 Serena Williams to win Australian unlock last


globe number one, Serena Williams today shamefully missing the Australian unlock last to Angelique Kerber subsequent to doing combating with the world no 6. She later conceded with tears in her eyes that Kerber demand to win. "You did as such well, let me be the first to praise you," a heartbroken Williams said on court. "You really played so well in the occasion."

Angelique Kerber beat Serena 6-4,3-6,6-4 in the last on the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne

following to developing successful , Kerber couldn't keep down her tears of satisfaction.


"I was with one leg in the plane for Germany," she said of almost going out in the first round. "I take my risk to arrive in the last and play against Serena. My blessing from heaven today evening time, on this night. My entire life I was winning so hard and now I can say that I'm a Grand Slam champion… it sounds so insane.

"I'm really receiving a charge out of this tiny at this moment. This is the best two weeks of my life, my profession. I had goosebumps when I was playing on the court," said Kerber, playing in her first real last.