Man on the pursue he matcheted his wife to death in Edo State (Graphic pics) - Iroma9ja

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Man on the pursue he matcheted his wife to death in Edo State (Graphic pics)

Henry Ekukpe is needed for purportedly executing his wife, Mrs Patience Ekukpe,30, over wedding difference. By, Mr Ekukpe utilized a sharp cutlass to cut his wife on the face, arms and mid-section and after that relinquished her to seep to death.

The Spokesman of Edo State Police Command, DSP Osifo Abiodun who affirmed the episode, agents of Egba Police Station had gone by the scene of the wrongdoing as endeavors to catch the man proceeds.
The casualty's sibling Justice Aibomosi imparted the photographs on Facebook along to a record of the lamentable episode on February 16. The post beneath:

"My siblings and sisters it torments me where it counts my spirit for MR, HENRY EKUPKE who called him self a minister to have enjoy such an abhorrent demonstration by killing his wife, who had 7months old child for him with a cultlass and a blade. Oooo what an excruciating passing. this specific young lady is my prompt more youthful sister I won't rest untill I have this specific man on my arms. Pls my siblings and sisters offer with me on this photograph to any part of the world looking for this shrewd man and in any part of the world you finds this man, kindly do require the closest police headquarters for his quick arrest....thanks for your worry"
 
In a prior post shared on February 14, alongside a photograph of his sister, Aibomosi grieved his sister composing:

"Ooooooo quiet my adored sister you cleared out me so soon and demise took you youthful from us, I never knew passing had so much power that it could thoroughly demolish a living individual. The severe effect of your nonattendance has abandoned me inert. Am going to sit alone in a calm room and cry untill I can't cry no more. I am sick of the considerable number of torments inside and I am worn out on every one of the tears tumbling from my eyes. I missed you far beyond a words can ever say, my valuable recollections of you are with me consistently. I shut my eyes for one and only second, and you were no more. Presently, my heart hurts, my eyes release, my spirit grieves, and my family are broken. One minute that changed until the end of time. What's more, everlastingly is such quite a while. In any case, you can make sure we will meet again and way no more......RIP quiet my exquisite perfect partner sister I miss you"