'I don't know whether my 8 kids are alive or dead'- lady at IDP camp describes miserable story - Iroma9ja

Thursday, January 7, 2016

'I don't know whether my 8 kids are alive or dead'- lady at IDP camp describes miserable story

'I don't know whether my 8 children are alive or dead'- woman at IDP camp narrates sad story

In a meeting with BBC, a lady at one of the IDP camps described how her spouse and 8 kids where kidnapped by Boko haram individuals. She says she doesn't know whether they are alive or dead.

"I have eight kids in addition to my spouse. Boko Haram came at day break. Subsequent to spending around two weeks in the town, they took my spouse and later my kids as well.

They discharged him following two weeks yet they additionally returned and took him away around 5pm. They likewise removed my kids from their school. They took the rest from me here at home where I was concealing them. I don't know whether they are alive or dead. I don't comprehend what has happened to my spouse. I didn't see their bodies. Despite everything I cry at whatever point i recollect that them however I figure out how to comfort myself and move on"she said.