A Bussines Man Sells His Own Son For N400,000 To Boost His Business - Iroma9ja

Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Bussines Man Sells His Own Son For N400,000 To Boost His Business

The Lagos State Police Command has captured a 28-year-old man, Okwuchukwu Ibekwe, for purportedly offering his five-month-old child to a syndicate in Anambra State for N400,000.

Our reporter learnt that Okwuchukwu, who lives on Shinaba Street, in the Iyana Iba region of Lagos, had a few troubles in his exchange and purportedly chose with his wife to raise some cash by offering the infant.

PUNCH Metro accumulated that the Ibekwes had reached one Chinelo, who is still on the keep running, on December 17, 2015, for the exchange.

It was learnt that Chinelo, who stayed in Ihiala, Anambra State, paid the Ibekwes N400,000 ─ N250,000 to the father and N150,000 to the mother of the infant.

Our reporter assembled that the man, be that as it may, had a fight with his wife in the wake of coming back from his trek to Anambra. It was accumulated that when he declined to give the wife her offer, she reported the matter to the police.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the infant's mom fled the house subsequent to making the report.

Okwuchukwu was, in any case, captured and confined at the Police Gender Unit, Ikeja, while police agents additionally captured Chinelo's spouse in Anambra State. The
child and Chinelo had yet to be found.

While being paraded on Wednesday, Okwuchukwu said he gathered N400,000 from Chinelo in return for his child with the full learning of his wife.

He said, "Chinelo was to give me N400,000 for the infant. My wife was the person who proposed that we discard the infant to meet our business needs.

"Yet, Chinelo gave me N250,000 for the infant when I went to convey him to her in Anambra State.

"When I gave back, my wife and I squabbled and she fled for three days. I didn't realize that she went to report the matter to the police. She was worried with her own particular offer of N150,000.

"I offer vehicle save parts in Ladipo market.

"It was a legal advisor who called me that my wife had reported me to the police, and that I ought to come and see her. When I went there, I was captured.

"I don't have the foggiest idea about the whereabouts of my child. I didn't know Chinelo would flee with my kid."

Our journalist learnt that the police were increasing endeavors to recuperate the infant.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, who paraded the suspect, said the case was experiencing "exceptional examination."

"The suspect is helping the police with data to recuperate the infant," he included.

- See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/dealer offers his-child n400000-to-boost.html#sthash.qvxuRraB.dp